Friday, February 5, 2010

Free Pokemon Silver Is There Any Place You Can Play Pokemon Soul Silver Online For Free?

Is there any place you can play pokemon soul silver online for free? - free pokemon silver

I want to play really, but I can not wait until it is in English

5 comments:

  1. Mega Super Sonic FantasyFebruary 5, 2010 at 1:59 PM

    Pokemon Silver you can play online for free
    http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/retro/ ...

    Play almost 100 other Pokémon games online for free by clicking here
    http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/retro/ ...
    (including the original, hacks and homebrew)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way is to play import or a ROM. ROMs are illegal copies of games on the Internet, you can download and play with an emulator. Even if I try to Perl Rom Heart of gold are too buggy and now causes a lot of

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it is still too new, and have the ashes, you know, but you can buy the Japanese game on ebay or something

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO! This is not yet over! atleast wait until "the spring! that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will, but the best way to a ROM that works, is similar to Google to find

    ReplyDelete