I have a very old 35mm camera. I'm just trying to see what is it worth? - how to sell old 35mm cameras
I bought a very old camera and I wonder whether
anyone knows its value.
I had this question before, and I have two answers. The first response was useless and he told me that the camera steady. Uh, not broken. Thank you anyway
The device is manufactured by Zeiss / Ikon and the model name is Contessa. After mount the information stored on the flash This product is manufactured in Stuttgart, Germany 1944 (64 years!).
Inside the room there is a label saying "Oshman, once a deal with sports in the United States.
I would say that the unit is in good condition, but there are some small scratches. The device works as I have some pictures and a lot took place. The construction of photometers.
The camera comes with a leather case, but the leather is in relatively good shape in the wire keeps them together unselfishly.
I sell the camera, I'm curious to know what it is. It really is a good example of German engineering
Friday, February 5, 2010
How To Sell Old 35mm Cameras I Have A Very Old 35mm Camera. I'm Just Trying To See What Is It Worth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment